Mrs. Mamatha: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Shivabasappa: email@example.com
Ms. Pallavi firstname.lastname@example.org
Constructing school buildings, classrooms, and libraries in a step to foster excellence in education.
Setting up innovative classroom libraries to encourage reading habits among students.
Providing benches, tables and chairs to students, so no child sits on the floor.
As a part of school infrastructure upgrade - building compound walls to ensure safety and security.
Building toilets for students and teachers to ensure sanitation and hygiene in schools.
Providing access to free and filtered drinking water to students.
Location - Beratena Agrahara, near Hosa Road junction, Hosur Road
In 2015, ELCIA Trust announced the Model School Program in collaboration with the Department of Education, Karnataka.
- The Model School focuses on 5 dimensions
- All 17 ELCIA Trust supported schools were evaluated using the Model School criteria and specific actions were taken up for each school
- In 2015, basic infrastructure projects were expedited
- ELCIA Trust supports the mid-day meal to the children daily
- All government schools adopted by ELCIA Trust now have toilets, classrooms, drinking water facilities, computer facilities
- New buildings are also being constructed.
- ELCIA Trust introduced
- In addition, plans for 2016 include
- click here To download the word document of ON CREATING MODEL SCHOOLS.
Go beyond the donation, get involved, drive results!!